
Ok, so I have decided to give this blogging thing a go. I already have MySpace and Facebook, why not be a blogger as well. Maybe because my life is no where as interesting or entertaining as some of the other bloggers I have read. If you need to take a nap or can't fall asleep, maybe this can be your sleeping device instead of counting sheep. I have found that counting sheep, does not work. It's a bunch of bull!
Anyway, I guess I should start with the basics. I am 27, soon to be 28. I am married and have been for over two years now. I own my own home and have two dogs. Pups1(P1), is my 5 1/2 year old and a Brittany Spaniel. Pups2(P2)is still a puppy. He just turned 6 months old 2 weeks ago. He is a German Shorthaired Pointer. Both of my dogs are bird hunting dogs. P1 has become just a house dog, he was never properly trained and has become gun shy recently. Very strange since there are usually guns going off at my house. P2 is in the process of being trained. No, I do not hunt. My hubby is an avid hunter. He hunts small game and deer. Man, it is tough being a hunter's wife! If it's not deer season, then it's bird season and if it's no season, it might as well be, because it's all he ever talks about. Hunting this, hunting that! I think I need a new gun! No, honey, you have plenty! If you are a hunter's wife, you know what I am talking about.
My home is farout, NJ! Some people would consider it the country, but I don't. I can show you country. It is very peaceful though. I have a huge pond that is my front yard and beyond. You would think it is a lake. I would never swi in it though. If you knew what I knew about this pond, you wouldn't either. There are people that swim in it. We have a drug rehab that comes almost every weekend starting in the Spring into Fall. Lucky us! (sarcastic) They swim in it, but what you don't know won't kill ya. I have seen the geese, ducks and two beautiful swans that shit in it night and day. I have seen the snapping turtles that come to rest in the sun on the log and rocks in front of my house. There are snakes, fish, a beaver or badger and a really pretty crane. I think it's a crane anyway, It is blue??? My point is, no swimming in the shit invested pond! I would rather take a cold shower! Last year we had a party and some of friends decided it would be fun to get in the row boat and use a leaf blower to get them across the pond. They made it there, but not all made it back. In the boat anyway. A couple of them were swimming and man, when they came out, I was ready to throw them back in. They fuckin stunk! FYI - I swear. A LOT!
There are more things that I do that make me not very lady like. Hence, the the title! I spit, I burp, I have a bad potty mouth and sometimes, when my tummy is feeling real bad, I fart! My hubby sometimes yells at me. I tell him, honey, it's only natural! It didn't take me long to be able to shit in his apt. (pre our living together). I have many girl friends, but I have always been considered one of the guys. I can be a girly girl too, I love pink and I love me some diamonds, anything sparkly really! If I am dressed up, I don't like getting dirty. Put me in the right clothes and throw me in a mud puddle. Ok, I don't think I would really like being thrown into a mud puddle, but I don't mind getting dirty. I like to camp out and ride 4 wheelers. I love to horseback ride and shoot guns. In fact, hubby bought me my own gun a couple of months ago. It is a 4-10 youths shotgun, now this thing may be light and small, but it's got one helluva kickback. My arm was black for days. Yes, I know, I was holding it wrong. Now don't go thinking I like to kill animals. I like to shoot skeet and targets. I suck at the skeet!
Now I don't want to make this a long post and really turn you off to me, so I will end here. FYI - I tell long winded stories with LOTS of details.
Photo: Source

1 comment:
Hello Smelly Pirate Hooker. Welcome to the land of anonymity. Buckle up, it will get bumpy. I love that you are a long talker, however you are not in person. Maybe this is what you needed to do.
Post a Comment