It's definitely great that my company is going green. They finally decided to do away with the styrofoam cups and have us bring in a mug. Although it would have been nice if they had informed us when we should start bringing in our mug. Lucky for me, I always had one. I felt bad for those who didn't. Even though I am not a fan of styrofoam, I gave into using them because then I could be lazy and not wash my mug!
They have since taken away our napkins, which I get because they left us with the paper towels. So far anyway!
Now I hear they are slowly doing away with the plastic utensils. Do I need to start bringing in my own fork, knife & spoon? At least plastic we can recycle. Maybe they can bring in some recycling cans. Where are those? Do you know how many people in my office drink from plastic water/soda bottles and sometimes glass. Well all those bottles get thrown into the trash. That's not right!
I went into the ladies room earlier and when I went to wash my hands, the one sink soap dispenser wasn't working or it was out of soap. So now I'm thinking "great, they are taking away soap too!" You want me to pee and/or poop and not wash my hands?!?! Ok, so there is this one chick who does not wash her hands after she goes. Hold on, I know it's gross, but she does at least go and use the sanitizer stuff in the hallway. But still, I have to waste another paper towel just so I can get myself out of the bathroom and not have to put my hands on the pee infested door handle. To that chick, please wash your hands and then do your sanitizer. Think of the rest of us who have to open the door after you and the paper you could be saving!! Back to the no soap thing [I tend to go off on tangents, I just need to be brought back every once in a while]. I looked under the counter and saw that the soap thing was full. It was just broken. Thank goodness. Now hopefully they will fix it!
Photo: Source


No comments:
Post a Comment