Monday, July 12, 2010
He takes after Mommy
My oldest dog is so funny, then again, I must be too!! I like to sleep and when I wake up and it's still light out, I have trouble falling back to sleep. I need it dark. So I take my sleep scarf and cover my eyes. It's better than the pillow I used to use and a little cooler since it doesn't cover my whole head (unless it's freezing in my house, then I do cover my head with it as well. I also used to use a mask, but light gets in from the bottom. So anyway, the point of this post. My oldest dog, when he wants to sleep longer or take a nap and it's light out, he puts his head under the bed (if he is lying on the floor), between the couch cushions or he hides under my night table that has a tablecloth. Like mommy, he needs it to be dark to sleep. Is that weird for a dog or normal? I know it's not weird for a person, except for maybe the sleep scarf. Who buys a scarf just to use while sleeping? One of my best and most used purchases!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment