
Comment on Soulspeaks comment: Hence, the walking contradiction! LOL!
With the exception of Saturday, my weekend was pretty uneventful. A lot of visits to the hospital to see mom took place. Oh the joy! So much excitement to be had! Yeah, ok! Mom is doing well and majorly drugged up, so that is all that matters.
I brought a new friend and co-worker, check her out here maidennewyork, with me to my gf's party in Staten Island. It was a good time had by all! My new friend has dubbed me the Casual Observer. When I am in a large or even small crowd, I just sit and casually observe everyone. I throw my 2cents in occasionally, but I tend to be quiet and listen. I was also pretty high. When I am high, I am relaxed and just chill.
I have come to realize that I am a walking contradiction. Half the time I am the "casual observer" the other half I am the center of attention, loud and boisterous. I won't drink and drive, but I'll get pretty fuckin stoned and will! I might as well drink cause if I get pulled over, I am fucked either way. I tend to drive differently when I am under the influence. I drive according to the speed limit and pay close attention to staying within my lines and driving straight. Maybe I should drive high more often! There are so many more contradictions about myself, but won't get into them now.
The weekend has come and gone and now I am back at work. I wish I would win the lottery. I am so tired of getting up for work. Too bad I don't by any tickets. You gotta be in it to win it.
I am so freakin tired this morning. I was up all night. Of course I am all out of maryjane, which is the best sleeping aid and pups2 needed to sleep on top of me all night. Doesn't help that the hubby was up all night too. Damn, me for being a light sleeper.
I have no desire to work, hence the posting, but this is what I am here to get paid for, so I must get going. Hope your day is more exciting than mine!
Photo: Source

4 comments:
this is very intersting. your brain seems different on paper (or on the internet, as the case may be) than it does in real life. I'm looking forward to whatever else might come out of this!
Waa waaa.
you know, you can just comment me back on here. you don't have to adjust the actual post. you're allowed to comment on your own blog too!
Get with it, Flash!
I didn't know!!
Post a Comment