My mom is going in for a crazy surgery today, 3 to be exact, all at one time. It is a little nerveracking. I came in early to work today in case I have to leave early, I can still get my time in. It appears as though the surgery will be taking 5 hours, so I will end up staying until the usual end time. I'd rather be here at work and have my mind on something then sitting in a hospital loosing my mind. Especially with my gram there, my mom's mom. I am sure she will be going insane while she waits to hear about how her daughter is doing. She will have my dad with her to keep her company and I don't think I need to be there. I do plan to be there when they bring her out and she wakes up. I have already spoken to her this morning and made her cry. I didn't mean to, she is just very emotional and nervous. Wish her luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have faith and I will pray for her.
Post a Comment