
My evening yesterday went from bad to good to awful! I went to a wake yesterday for a friend's boyfriend who was young, my age. It was very sad. I won't get into the details of his passing, but I will say it was very sudden. It just porves how short life is and you can't take things or people for granted. You need to take everyday as it comes and live it like it's your last because you just don't know when your last will be. I know, very morbid, but true!
The good part of my evening is that my girlfriends, who came to the wake with me, went to visit hubby and his buddy at the work garage working on the truck and had a couple of beers. That definitely helped to take our minds off of the wake.
Another good part is that for some odd reason I felt like wearing a nightie, instead of the usual shorts and a t-shirt, to bed. Hubby could not keep his hands off of me. I should wear a nightie more often! Woo-hoo!!
So I am asleep for maybe an hour or two when Crackpot starts crying. Uusally, if he needs to go potty, he gets up from whereever he is, goes to the door and procedes to cry. He was still laying in bed next to me when he started crying, so I wasn't sure what was wrong. I started to pet him to comfort him when my hand fell to a soaking wet spot on my bed. I was not a happy camper. Not only was the comforter wet, but two small spots on the bed too. I brought the stupid fuck outside where his pee flowed like the fucking niagra.
So now I can't fall back to sleep, I am fucking freezing and the stupid fuck keeps trying to get onto the bed. Yeah, that's not happening. In order to not be freezing anymore, I switched the comforter around so the wet spot was at the foot of the bed and no where near me. I had no choice. To fucking cold. Finally, I warm up and fall back to sleep. An hour fucking later, guess who tries to get back into bed. Fuck you, dog. You are done with the bed. Every fucking hour and I mean EVERY hour, the stupid fuck tries to get back into bed. And everytime, I push the stupid fuck (which he has been dubbed for this post) off the bed.
During one of the hours I actually got to sleep, I had the most aweful dream. My sister-in-law, whom I shall dub as Sister, because that is what I call her. Just for the record, I don't have any biological sisters, however, I do have 4 sister-in-laws (2 of which are married to my biological brothers). Sister, is the only one I call sister, but I digress. Let me start off by saying that sister is VERY pregnant. She is scheduled to give birth 6/30 (5 DAYS!!), if the baby does not come sooner. I am hoping for sooner. I cannot wait to meet this kid. If he is anything like his brother, my heart will melt, but this is for another time. So, in my dream, we are all somewhere, I don't remember where somewhere is, but it is not important. AlL of a sudden, sister is not doing very well, not well at all and she has to be rushed to somewhere, where I don't know. There is more happeing in the dream and I am crying the whole rest of it and of course before I can find out what happened or where she went, the stupid fuck, aka Crackpot, tried to get into bed and woke me up. Probably a good thing for once, because this was not a good dream to be had. I called my brother on my way to work this morning to make sure that sister was alright. She was home sleeping. Thank goodness.
As usual, I am at work writing this post. So I must get to what I am being paid for. Hope your night was better than mine and that you have a wonderful day.
Photo: Source I wish Crackpot would learn how to use the toilet. My life would be so much easier!

2 comments:
Oh Mama, that is horrendous. The pee and the dream/nightmare. I'm sorry about your friend, too. The good part is, it's all over. In other news, I cannot wait to meet Crackpot.
And Sausage Roll!!!
Post a Comment