
I am SO excited for 3pm today! My company closes its doors until Monday. Woo-hoo!! Party Time!!! On Friday we are going to an annual blowout at our friends. This truly is a great time had by all. There will be a huge fireworks display. At least there better be, that is what everyone comes to see. Well that and drink beer! This fireworks display is huge, you would think that it was a city's production. People driving along the road stop and pull over to watch. The only downfall is all the crap from the fireworks falling you. I hope to remember my umbrella this year!
In other news, my newest nephew was born on Monday and he is the cutest thing. I am so not surprised, my bro and sis-in-laws, make some beautiful children. And I am not saying this just b/c I am the proud aunt. They truly are. Baby E was born at 8.5lbs and 20in long. I can't wait to go and see him again today.
My parents are celebrating their 38 years of marriage today. Happy Anniversary to you!! Unfortunatley they will have to celebrate at the rehab center that my mom is in since her surgery. She should be coming home tomorrow so they can celebrate this weekend.
Happy & Safe Fourth of July to you all!!
Photo: Source

No comments:
Post a Comment