Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Desire


I haven't had much of a desire to write, so I will just give a brief update of my last few days.


Wednesday the office closed at 3pm. Very nice!! I hung with a co-worker and smoked before taking off. I then went to see sister and the new baby. Spent several hours at the hospital. Picked up a pizza for dinner. Hubby had a friend over.


Thursday, spent ALL day with the hubby. It was so nice! We went out to lunch, ran an errand and spent the rest of the day at home. We did, however, go to Dairy Queen for Blizzards. That was our dinner. I know, healthy!


Friday, I went to my brothers to use his washing machines. My godforsaken machine is a piece of shit and is broken, but that's a story for another day. At mid afternoon, we went to our friend's annual 4th of July party and had a grand ole time!


Saturday, we went to my grams for a visit. My aunt was up from FL and so her son, his wife, my bro and his fam (new baby included) all had a visit together. It was really nice except for when the fridge stopped working. We had fun with that! Hubby and I went home and hung for a bit then went to a house where my gf was house sitting. We were there pretty late. Hubby has been introduced to the Wii and of course, now, he wants one. It's ok b/c I think I do too!


Sunday, hubby and I stayed in almost all day. We finally left and went back to our friend's that had the 4th party. Of course there were people there. They had been partying since Friday. They're killed!!! Killed can refer to being drunk, stoned or just a crazy wackadoo or all of the above!!
Photo: Source

3 comments:

soulspeak23 said...

then I suppose we were killed for our entire college career, then, weren't we?? lol

hel0421 said...

Yes, I guess you can say that!

Fairmaiden327 said...

I re-opened my blog. Miss you.